Been flailing around for the past hour at the realization that I made Zura's outer thingy wrong. The sleeve should be dangling. Not like kendo gi OTL
I saw costume pics a lot of time and saw that dangling thing and went "huh why got sleeve liddat" and just brushed it off. Because for some reason I was so sure it wasn't supposed to be, plus not having the extra bulk suited me. Even after looking at his pics every day.... and then.... just now... I came across a chibi form that showed the sleeve pretty clear... and... I went back and looked at other pics.... and.... and.........
-WAILS ASS OFF-
It's in 2 fucking days.
I don't know if I should visit wizard cloth auntie again and get some more... again. This is so goddamn depressing.
I take slight comfort seeing other cosers make same mistake. No not really.
And wtf, I sewed in 10cm of the sleeve opening just to make myself feel better but that didn't work. I'm still a stupid dumbshit clotpole cabbagehead.